Beiträge von jgarcia

Hello Armin,

[...] advertising removed

As for engraving "difficult" materials like plastic and metal, the Monport Laser may offer solutions. The link provides comprehensive information to guide you through the process. Happy crafting!

Hello everyone,

I have an Atomstack A5 20W. I've had this for a while now, but I've only been using it (or want to use it now) more intensively since I got an enclosure with exhaust air. Engraving works okay, I'm still working on the settings. However, I just can't get any further with cutting. However, I suspect that there is a more fundamental problem than just the settings (I use Lightburn), as the cut on the Y axis doesn't seem to be wrong, but on the X axis it seems to be a disaster. The wood burns, but absolutely does not cut through. It doesn't matter what I set, how many passes and so on.

Here's a picture, I think the setting was 80% at 100 and one pass. As you can see, the cut from top to bottom is much finer and also through, the one from left to right is charred and not through. What else can I do there?

I cleaned the lens, but I think it's something to do with the settings or the hardware? And it doesn't matter how I lay the wood, i.e. with or across the grain. So the problem seems to be somewhere along the axis? Maybe someone has already had experience with this and can help me?

LG

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your Omtech 1060 laser cutter. Based on the symptoms you've described, it could potentially be a problem with either the power supply or the laser tube.

Best of luck with resolving the issue, and I hope you have a great day!